12/14/2013

December Daily - Process


It's the second year I try to commit to December Daily. I tried last year to do a mini album, aside from my PL, but I failed. I couldn't stick to it. So, this year I decided to try again. But my plan was a little different: I chose to do my DD inside my regular PL album. Along the year, I usually use a page (not a double page like many others do) to document a week. Except, for my DD, I decided to do a little more, cause you know, I wanted it to be special, but still keep it simple. So, I decided to do at least one-something a day : either one photo, or just one card, a 3x4 or a 4x6, just something on each day. 



And I must say it's going pretty good so far. Yay me! And, to help me keep it simple, I chose to use (mostly) only one collection of papers/embellishments. However, I didn't want it to be to christmasy, if that means something... It does to me. So I didn't choose a Christmas collection. I thought the Finnley collection from Glitz Design was perfect for my December memories.

Here's what the first 6 days look like:


And here are some details:



If your have any question, about the supplies I used, or anything else, feel free to ask.  ; )
See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    The article is a great combination of imagination and creativity.

    Morover, it was a good idea to upload a high picture quality. It's much easier to see the details.

    Can't wait for the next one!
    Keep going.
    ++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your positive and encouraging comment. ^_^

      Delete