12/18/2013

Workspace Wednesday



Here we are again. For today's peek, I wanted to show you this little box I made to store my 6x6 paper pads.
It's really simple but I like the neutral kraft colour and the little touches of blue, yellow and pink.
Here's the box from another angle:


You may wonder: "what are these "things" sticking out?" I know I would if didn't know what they were.
Here's the explanation: I love to use 6x6 paper pads, they're really handy and perfect for Project Life (you get a perfect sized card with only one cut for a 4x6 or two for a 3x4. So I use them a lot, but I always had some pieces I cut that ended up loose. 
I didn't know where to store them: 
*appart from the pad -I forgot I had them and didn't use them;
*inside the pad - they'd fall down every time I reached out for the pad.

It was a little -very- frustrating. Until one day, I realised I had these little enveloppes -like for ever- and didn't use them. I decided to assign one enveloppe to each paper pad to keep those little pieces of precious paper.
I know it's not revolutionary, it's rather simple actually, but so efficient!

Flic Flac Floc / Kési'art

Lucky Charm / Dear Lizzy

Hope you enjoyed this post about paper storage. If you have any questions, please ask. ^_^



2 comments:

  1. The little carrousel horse:
    Micro rikiki box but maousse beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the private joke. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete