12/08/2013

Introduction & Ferrero Rocher

Hello, my name is Camille. I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now, but I never really did. Until today. I love to create stuff, I love textures of papers, colors, etc... so naturally I'm addicted to scrapbboking, and especially Project Life. The brands I'm in love with are American Crafts, Kesi'art and Studio Calico. Oh and I'm french by the way. But I love English (can you tell?).
I always love to visit blogs and see what people create, again espacially regarding PL, and also scrap storage and organization. So, I thought, why not do it myself for other people to see? I love when people give tips about scrapbooking, so for this first post, I thought I'll give you one. It's something I tried a couple of weeks ago.

Do you love these?
If, like me, you love these because they taste so good, you will also soon love these as a scrapbooker.
Here is a example of what you can get when you eat some Ferrero Rocher :

Neat, right? And so perfect for Christmas time and why not include this in your December Daily?
Here are the steps to follow :
First, gently open this delicious chocolate (careful, there's glue under it) and eat it  :)
Then try to flatten the paper (be really careful not to tear it appart) ;
Put it into your favorite embossing folder and run it through your Big Shot for example ;
That's it!
If it's not enough for you : you can also use the box it came in, to store your stamps, dies or other things.
I find it really cool (and cheap).
But don't eat to much of them though (it's tempting), ask family and friends to save them for you.
That's it for today. Hope you enjoyed this post.
Bye.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Camille,
    I am pleased to discover your blog and I love your creations!
    Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete