1/01/2014

Happy New Year! / Bonne année !

First I thought about making a scrap-card to wish you all a happy new year and then I discovered* the work of Kal Barteski (do you know who she is?) -just this morning- and I immediately fell in love with it. So I picked up my brush and tried to paint something... What you see above is a little piece. She's going to teach a class in February in association with Studio Calico and I'm definitely going to enroll!
Anyway: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

*Not really discovered: in fact I saw her work before and loved it, just didn't know that it was her.



J'ai d'abord pensé faire une carte scrappée pour vous souhaiter à tous une bonne et heureuse année et puis j'ai découvert* le travail de Kal Barteski (Vous la connaissez ?)- ce matin-même -et j'ai tout de suite adoré. Alors j'ai pris mon pinceau et j'ai essayé de peindre quelque chose... Ce que vous voyez ci-dessus en est un petit aperçu. Elle va donner un cours en février en association avec Studio Calico et je vais m'inscrire, je ne peux pas manquer ça !
Quoi qu'il en soit : BONNE ANNÉE !

*Je n'ai pas vraiment découvert son travail ce matin : en fait, j'ai vu certaines de ses créations auparavant et j'ai adoré, je ne savais simplement pas que c'était elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment